<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27585741?origin\x3dhttp://-jiahua.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
; 9:55 PM

Clarence quitted band.


Can I quit too? Can I just give the same bloody reason that he had given? I dont doubt his reason and actually, I dont really have any grudges with him. I dont hate him the slightest tinge at all. But I guess alot of people in band dont like him and they are just being hypocrites today.


Well, with the president gone, whats next? A new president. Wow, band going to collapse soon.

A CCA thats fun and passionate, well its up to people to belive. To me with so many idiots in band, its all bullshiit.


Oh, had some stupid dialogue session with the school principal. The way he answered the students questions was really, nothing to say. We should inquire about the values the student council hold dearly and why there's such an anomaly with the vice president.


LOL, cannot stand that fuker's face anymore. Imagine facing a 2 faced cow/bull/roan/animal in class everyday, 5 times a week. Its kind of a mental torture no one can really imagine. Heard from other people that he's still taking one H3 subject. WOW, what is he trying to show?? He has to beg to the principal to continue taking 4H2s and he still wants to take H3?? Thats a really great way to commit suicide.


And by the way, bravo to Erwin for scolding the cow in the canteen a few days ago. That was really necessary to bust that egoist cow/bull/roan/whatever. Again, Erwin questioned about his integrity. Obviously, you cant really get any teeny weeny bit of integrity or any sound moral values from him. I'm really wondering how he even got the vice president post in the first place. Did he bribe the teachers with beef? Did he offer himself?(I doubt anyone in the right mind would want an animal thats so sick)



I think I can really write an essay, or probably a report or even half a thesis critising that dikhead. This world really sucks. It contains so many disgusting people. I might probably be disgusting to some people but that cow is really disgusting to almost everyone. Probably not to his dear SJI schoolmates.


I shall not talk about SJI. I do not want to risk getting sued over some dumb cow. Well SJI is already (in)famous. I dont have to really say anything. Ok enough said here. Im tired already.


Capture
jiahua

Cold



Sight
mich!
charles
xm
bh
aloy
ellise

Look Through
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
May 2008
November 2008
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
December 2010
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
September 2011
October 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
July 2012
August 2012
October 2012
December 2013

Credits
x x x x x x